Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 31- Wrap Up

I'm sitting here reflecting on the last month with this challenge of writing for 31 days about Being Still with God. Overall I think I have made baby steps toward God and in strengthening this relationship with Him- the awesome thing is that when I just step towards Him he runs to me with open arms! Praise the Lord, He doesn't give up on the weak and distracted and then He welcomes all attempts to grow closer to Him.

Thank you for reading and following this month! I sure did help me have some more motivation knowing that others were checking in on me/my blog. You all are GREAT!

This is the last day of the 31 Days so I"ll leave you with some of the verses I was reading this morning:

But whatever things were gain to me, those things I have counted as loss for the sake of Christ. More than that, I count all this to be loss in view [in comparison to]of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. -Philippians 3:7-8

For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ; who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of His glory, by the exertion of the power that He has even to subject all things to Himself. -Philippians 3:20-21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...