Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3- God's Beauty


Fall is probably my favorite season for many reasons: Pumpkin lattes, pumpkins too, the delicious crisp smell in the air, new school supplies, etc.

But the thing I love best about Fall is how beautiful the trees get. The leaves start changing color and then the wind picks them up and tosses them in a rainbow of natural confetti. It is so beautiful.

Isn't creation beautiful? Isn't God beautiful?

Today I just want to reflect on His beauty, which is often revealed to us through His creation. And think of this-His creation is only a shadow of His glory!

Thank God today and worship Him in His beauty and power.

Here are some images that brought me to thank God for His beauty:





Read the rest of my 31 Days series Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...