Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Coffee Coffee Coffee!


I love coffee. It makes me happy. I love the smell of it, the warmth, the fun flavors, the paper cup... I really love the coffee house experience too. One of my favorite things to do, that I don't do very often, is to tale homework or a book to a downtown coffee shop to work, read and people watch while sipping a latte.

Coffee is just one of those treats/happy things in my life. Jeff knows that to make any day more special he can buy me coffee.

So now I'm going to brag about how awesome my husband is, ready?

I stayed up late last night working on a paper (I mentioned how I was suppose to be working on that same paper in my blog post from last night.) and I was tired and not happy about how long it was taking. We went to bed sometime after 1:30am and this morning, when my alarm went off at 8 for 9am my weights class, Jeff, who didn't work until 10 and could have gotten another hour of sleep, popped out of bed saying he needed to take the car to go get something before work. Guess what he went to get?

He brought me a Starbucks Pumpkin Latte for no other reason than he loves me and knew we'd been up late.

BEST. HUSBAND. EVER.
Bringing me coffee is wonderful, but the best part is that he got up early to go get it, that he was thinking of me and wanted to love on me. Sigh...cue the girlish heart flutters :)
 I love you Jefferson <3 br="br">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...