Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 19+20+21- Priorities

By the looks of it, I have a commitment problem. You could also say that I'm really bad about completing goals I set for myself. Sometimes I think I can do more than is possible, other times I am plain lazy or don't prioritize my goal.

I could get a lot more done if I made it a priority instead of just talking about it.

This is the wallpaper on my desktop right now:

I find that I do better with goals if I've got someone to be accountable to- like a coach, team, teacher, boss, or friend. For example, I lost 6 pounds competing with my coworkers, but once the challenge was over I gained it all back. Or like this 31 Days where I am suppose to sit and have quite time with God every day and then blog about what I learned...obviously I haven't been great on that.

So there you have it, my "blog life" image is broken. :) I'm 15 pounds overweight, I don't read my Bible everyday, and I'm really bad about completing personal-individual goals.

Praise the Lord that He isn't finished with me yet.

"For I am confident of this very thing,that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ." Philippians 1:6



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...