Monday, October 22, 2012

Wedding Planning!

I am so excited! One of my best friends, Amy, has asked my to be her wedding planner! This is a huge honor and a lot of responsibility, and I'm so ready for the challenge!


Amy and I met my freshman year of college. She was a couple doors down from me in the dorm and ran on the cross country team with me. She always wore bright happy colors, had the biggest most beautiful smile and was (and still is) such a blessing in my life. We quickly became good friends and our friendship grew closer and closer as we dealt with boy issues, worked together at a campground, ran and competed together and other college aged fun and craziness. Eventually she supported me on my wedding day as a bridesmaid, and she has continued as a close and supportive friend in my marriage. Now, I get to help her plan her wedding, be there every step of the way and I'M SO HONORED and EXCITED to do so.

Amy, you are such a beautiful woman, inside and out. Curtis is one lucky man! Thank you for your friendship and allowing me to be a part of your special day! I can't wait to see where married life takes you two and know that I am always here for you.



For those of you who are curious to the theme and such of Amy's wedding, I have a Pin board with ideas! Go take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...