Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Autumn House

Sorry for leaving you hanging for so long!(Previous post) Here are pictures of my autumn decor...


I bought all of my mini pumpkins at Winco. I think I got them (11 of them) for about $6. Yay for cheap decorations!
 These burlap banners took me about 40 minutes total to make. First I cut out triangle shapes in two different sizes for the various banners. Then I added letters. I wrote the GIVE  in Sharpie but cut the THANKS out of orange scrapbook paper and hot glued the letters to the fabric. I just free-handed the letters because I dont have a stencil. Then I hot glued the triangles on to string. Wha-la!


I found the artist's mannequin at Value Village for $3 a while back. My mom has one and it reminds me of home.
I made this banner in the same manner as the others only I glued the burlap onto a sparkly black ribbon instead of twine. A girl like me has to have some sparkle somewhere. :)
I have found that my chalkboard is probably the best decor decision I have ever made. It's fun, quick and cheap and allows me to change the feel of the wall any time I want-which is quite often!
The Thankful poster above is a free printable from thelatestfind.com It's a quick easy way to dress up a space! I just printed mine out on regular printer paper and put it in a thrifted frame.


See before photos of my home here and by clicking on the     decor and craftiness link above.

Organize and Decorate Everything

2 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful decorations! I'm in love with your book-filled fireplace. So clever.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun!! I especially love your window pane, and the little mannequin (I have him, too!) I'm your newest follower, and I'd love you to visit and if you enjoy my blog, to follow me back :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...