Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Little Abode




I finally took pictures of our apartment for you all to see (except the bedroom).  I've already made changes and additions since these were taken so stay tuned for before and after shots! I think my pictures from when we moved in are on the other computer, I'll try to remember to add those as well!

Living room/office






Yes these photos were taken in July, I'm sorry to take so long to put them up!

little kitchen


dining nook and "pantry"

hallway

tiny bathroom



2 comments:

  1. Great job with the apartment Becca! It never looked that cute when we lived there (= I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Becca, I came across your blog and found it absolutely charming! Best to you and your marriage... and thank you for bringing light into the world! Leah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...