Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dress Distress Update

 I finally called David's about the bridesmaid dresses, and it was easy to switch the dresses! Yay! One more thing checked off my wedding to do list!

Here's the dress all the girls will be wearing (just picture it in a darker purple)

In other news...
So only a few more days until Spring break-when i can finally breathe! I feel a bit suffocated by all the projects  due this week. That's the one thing about education majors, we always have more projects than papers. I stayed up until 5:30 am one night this week doing homework for class at 10:30. blech.


On a more positive note- it's (nearly) spring! It brings me so much joy to hear the birds singing again and to spot flowers popping up. Take a minute to spot some spring-God put it there just for you :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have a wedding next month, and I think your article is useful to me. Thank you for sharing.

    Bill
    http://www.evwedding.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...