Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Taking a Break

With finals looming and projects and paper hanging over my head- i'm going to be taking a little break from blogging to finish up my last 3 weeks of college! I'm so ready to graduate!

But don't worry! I'll be back in a few weeks with the 12 Days of Christmas (Twelve Days of Christmas ideas, crafts and thoughts.)

In other important news- I've used up all my free picture space for this free Blogger blog. I'm not sure what to do next- I don't really thing I want to pay to blog yet (since I'm not making money from blogging...yet...?). There may be a blog move or continuation on another blog site- so stay tuned!!!

I can't wait to share my Christmas decor ideas with you! Of course I need to have time to decorate first. Hmmmmmmm :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...