Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sunburst Mirrors

So there is this lovely fad going around that I am late falling in love with-Sunburst mirrors! I think part of my unwillingness to fall in love is that the ones I like are always so expensive or that I just don't have the time or resources to make it. But I have finally given in- I love them!
source
source
source

There are some fabulous tutorials out there on how to make various versions of them, like these pretty ones:
I think I'll have to make one of these someday. Find the Tutorial HERE.




Tutorial Here
I love how they are decorative but can serve the purpose of making a room feel a little larger/brighter by reflecting light. I can decide where I want one more- my living room or above my bed...

The other day an idea hit me in the face it came so fast- Have you ever had that happen to you?- and this is what came of it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...