Friday, July 6, 2012

Praying for Pop Pop

Hello friends and family,

I have a huge favor to ask of you.

My PopPop is in the hospital again and the nurses are worried that he wont pull out of it this time.

A few weeks ago he went into surgery to remove his foot due to a serious infection. Unfortunately the infection is back and he has been move to a Portland hospital.

This is PopPop reading my life verse, Psalm 37:5, at my wedding last summer.
PopPop is a believer so either way he will be healed. Praise the Lord for that comfort and peace. Please pray for the Lords will, the easing of his pain, and peace and comfort for my family.


"Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you." Psalm 37:5

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bee for your post. This verse has new special meaning right now. I pray God will help my daddy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...