Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Week four already?

I'm over the halfway point for my Biggest Loser challenge. I'm down 5 pounds as of Monday, haven't seen a lot of change in my body and I need something to get me out of this plateau.

First of all, I found this picture on Pinterest and it made me feel better...
And here is what I am starting today....
I figure, if anything, drinking this much water will be super beneficial and will detox my body and hopefully get me going again in my weight loss.

 I know 15 pounds in 6 weeks is a huge goal, do-able but crazy, but I REALLY REALLY want to WIN! That's the competitive side coming out of me :) Plus I want to go shopping for awesome new school clothes!

Here are some things from my "Pinterst Closet" that I wish I owned (and maybe will?!)
These are CROCS! can you believe that they are actually cute?! SOOOO comfy! 
I actually think i could make this outfit now...need the sweater and flats though...
TOMS might show up a lot. I < 3 them
I think i need some fun colored cardigans for fall
every girl needs a little red dress and
...a little black dress!
So the shoe verdict is, i need more TOMS, colorful flats and a pair of knee high boots :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...