Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Last Week...duhn, duhn dunnnnnnh

Next week is our final weigh in for The Biggest Loser at work. The last time I weighed myself I was still only 5 pounds down. At work today this topic (how much everyone has lost so far) was pretty popular. It sounds like if I want to win, I REALLY need to buckle down this week. Gotta work out everyday, eat reaaaallly good and drink buckets of water. I've already planned out what I'm going to eat for the week and I'm thinking of going super low calorie for the last few days. I'll post the three day diet I found if I do it. I'm still not completely sure about it and may need to modify it a little bit. Sorry to leave you hanging :0)

Here's what I did today:

Breakfast: small bowl of shreaded wheat (I know I know, I said no cereal...so my will power isn't as strong   as I'd like)
Lunch: Slim Turkey Sandwich from Jimmy Johns and a oatmeal cookie...
Dinner: Yumm Bowl and one scoop of ice cream...

Workout:  Jump rope- 10 sets of 100!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...