Saturday, March 12, 2011

Never Been Kissed

133 more days until my first kiss! 
Yes, that's right-
first kiss. 
I know it's almost unheard of, but it's true-Jeff and I have been saving our first kiss for our wedding day. And let me tell you, it's not easy, but i believe it's completely worth it. Not only does it make our big day that much more exciting, but it is aiding us as we save our selves for our wedding night.
I found that this is an incredible ministry to those around me, friends, family and even on occasion the 'stranger on the bus' who will make a crude remark about "young people." It's fun to see people's different reactions when they hear how long we've been dating {5 years} and that not only are we still pure, but we haven't kissed either. And I get to share with them the main reason why we decided to wait-
To honor God. 
What an amazing way to open a conversation about God's love, promises and hope-a personal story, a love story authored by the Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...