Friday, March 18, 2011

Moments of Happy


One more day...
al...most....there!

While I have been crazy busy this week, I've still been able to have my moments of happy. :) For example:
Today: sleep in an extra half hour (on accident, but i still got to class on time), one class canceled, applied for a job in the admissions office, stop by in random friend's rooms and chat, run hurdles, go to Cosco for dinner with a track friend (LOL, my grandpa loves loves loves Cosco, so i always think of him when i go there), eat popcorn, go see the play (Great Expectations) with my man, study with a friend, etc.
It's been a very satisfying day.
And now-with three tests between me and spring break and an early morning breakfast study party awaiting me in the morning- I am going to bed.
Goodnight world, sweet dreams <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...