Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pampered

Myself and three of my maids {Nikki, Amy and Jenae} drove down to Springfield today for a lil' pampering. {I had won a little pampering session from David's Bridal and Mary Kay} We had so much fun! It was really nice to get off campus and out of town for a bit. We all got facials and lil' goodie bags, and Nikki and I split the cost of a microdermabrasion kit- Which is fantastic!!!
After all that fun, we met my parents and littlest sister at Carls Jr for a quick dinner and visit. It was so nice to see them! I love my family, and i get to missing them.
They also brought me my new running shoes. {which i accidentally sent home instead of to myself at school} Hopefully having new shoes will help my shin splints be less painful.
I Love Nike btw. Affordable, comfy, and super stylish!!! Take a look at my new kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...