Saturday, July 28, 2012

Decorating

I love decorating. I am currently working on photographing my little home to share with you all. Of course it is taking for-ev-er because as soon as i clean one spot, another is messy, or I start a new project or don't have time. sigh.

How to describe my style? Country mixed with chic, some mod pops and a little sparkle? I love neutral tones and pops of color- that way i can easily change the feel of a room without spending $$$. A big part of the fun for me is re-purposing or fixing up pieces I have found at thrift stores and garage sales. I also move things around A LOT. Just ask my college room mate or my husband. so when I finally get those pictures up of my home you can bet I've changed something by the time you've view it. :)

Here are some teaser pictures as well as some decorating inspiration to tide you over until my pictures get here...


Picture from my bridal shower

Redoing my chairs



our bedroom this last Christmas

And some inspiration pictures I'm currently looking at for my home (found on my Pinterest)...
rustic and girly <3
White table and colored chairs
white, red and blue. country vintage
love this idea for a small desk space. and the chevron rug is great!
love the baskets, colors and gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...