Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Etsy




I have found the wonders of Etsy.com. Yes, my new found craze is keeping me up late at night, browsing through old keys, pictures, furniture, jewelry and wonderfully interesting things! I started off simply looking around for DIY wedding ideas (like this cute garland i need to make and put somewhere!) but now I'm hooked! To me, it's almost better than Facebook (whoa, crazy, I know!) because there's always the unexpected thing, a new idea to try and just wonderfully cute things! I'm a shopper-retail, antiquing, thrift- so things like this make me happy! Here are some of the wonderful things I found tonight-thank goodness there's no class until noon tomorrow!

Antique photo album from the Civil War era!

an antique key that folds

An owl pendent my mom would love :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...