Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wedding Show

I've been really really really missing my wonderful family. It's just not fair to go home for a month and then have to come back to school again. A month is just long enough to be a teaser! but well, here i am, back to the college grind stone.
I was blessed to see my mom and sister this weekend when they came up to Salem to go to the Oregon Wedding Showcase at the fairgrounds with me. We had SO MUCH FUN!!! Not only am i filled with more information and ideas but also with an incredible desire to win the lottery so i can do all of the amazing and wonderful things i saw!

My favorite idea was the photo booth -->
Nikki, Rachy, Mom and me had a great time "testing out" the various company booths.

But, because this bride is on a serious budget, I'm going to have to be a little more creative and personal. So here is my money-saving-entertain-my-guests-photo-booth idea: I'm going to set up a cute back ground, drag an old, vintage dresser outside and fill it with dress up stuff, and have a family friend man the camera so that guests can dress up and be goofy for pictures. I'll set the guest book up with the photo booth so that i can put a crazy picture next to the well wishes from everyone and later I'll include a picture in my thank you's.

So, for you very few followers, there a sneak peak at my big day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...