Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Moving Out

I check out of my dorm tomorrow, I'll miss living in Aagard. There is nothing like living with a building full of sisters. There is always someone to talk to, hang out with, borrow clothes from, etc. Plus, dorm events are one of a kind. From trucking in snow for a snowball fight to renting a limo as a prize for the dorm competition and then driving around town with music blaring at midnight. Dorm life is crazy, fun, growing, and I'm going to miss it.So goodbye home away from home, maybe I'll be back as an RD someday :)

of course before i check out i have A LOT of work to do. I have to turn this
in to this
Phew, i have a ton to do today! And blogging isn't helping. teehee :) Time to turn on some tunes and get moving!

What's your favorite music to clean to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...