Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Camera!

Yay! i have a new camera! Thanks to my wonderful Grandpa Ed and Grandmom Roy! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Now that i have this camera, maybe blogging life will be a little easier :)
For instance, Today was a great day! I was really productive-got some wedding things checked off, did laundry, ran errands,
Hung out with my dear friend Amy for our monthly Mac n Cheese night
Went to the park to play Frisbee and soccer with the love of my life
and then watched Megamind and an episode of Lost with him and some hot coco and popcorn
can you tell whose cup is whose? ;)

Things I got done today: made a healthy breakfast and read my Bible, did laundry. ordered our wedding bands, scheduled a wedding dress fitting, called about the bridesmaid dresses, called my mom, called my dad, ran some errands, got free dutch bros (yay for punch cards!), started working on Nikki's birthday present, spent time with Amy, got some exercise playing at the park, spent time with my Jeff.

Yep it's a good day :)

How was your Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...