Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Half Way There

172 days left! That's a little over half of our engagement over! Let's see, what have we done so far?
-my dress-mom's dress-cup cakes- catering-ceremony/reception site-DJ-Special music-new grass for the lawn-photographer...and other things i can't think of off the top of my head.
Now what's left? Flowers-tuxes-transportation-honeymoon reservations- lots of little artsy things...and more I can't think of :)

It's crazy how much goes in to planning a wedding! I thank God for my lovely roommate/bff/maid of honor, Nikki, who is always able to keep my head on straight and listen to all my crazy ideas-and put them in proper perspective of course. I don't know what I would do without her!

In other news: Jeff and I are going to go check out an apartment this weekend! There is so much excitement about this place i can't even explain it! So I won't and I leave all the wonderful little details for later, if the Lord blesses us with this opportunity.
Also this weekend, all 7 of my bridesmaids and some moms are going dress shopping!!! Lot's of girls crazy giggly girls in David's Bridal! I hope they are ready for us!
It's going to be a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...