Friday, September 14, 2012

Hair Hair Everywhere

I love doing my hair, that is when I have time. Lately I haven't had much time or occasion to do up my hair. :(

No time to do this, or that...
Not even time for cute straightened hair...
And no time for curling irons...
I love ALL of the above looks and was able to do them with my hair...when I had the time.

Yes, "was," past tense.

i made a drastic decision... I never make crazy decisions for my hair, I've always played it nice and safe and long.


BEFORE my hair cut: (wet unstyled hair)




AND THEN...





you can kinda see the back in this one.

 I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH! Feels so nice and it will be so much easier to care for and style on busy mornings!

Here's my inspration photo:
What risks have you taken with your hair? Did you love it or hate it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...