Friday, September 28, 2012

Cookie Dough to Munch

Who doesn't love cookie dough? How can you resist the oooey gooey sweetness? Sometimes I crave it, like last night. But I would feel ridiculous making cookie dough just to eat, and of course there is the raw egg issue.
That is, it was an issue until I found this recipe on Fun Foods on a Budget and immediately got out my mixing bowls. And I'm still munching on it as I type this up! SO GOOD!

Eggless Cookie Dough
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
Pinch salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips

In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar and butter until smooth. Stir in vanilla and milk. Mix in the flour, salt, and chocolate chips until well blended. Chill in the refrigerator.

{I added a little white sugar because it wasn't sweet enough and used dark chocolate chips-my favorite!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...