Saturday, April 21, 2012

Raspberry Smoothie

(not actually a picture of my smoothie, but my picture didn't show the pretty pink color.)
My latest food (drink) craze is smoothies! Mostly I have been doing blueberry/banana/peanut butter smoothies but today I tried to make my own version of a raspberry smoothie and it came out great!

Ingredients:
About a cup of raspberry yogurt
3/4 cup frozen(or not) raspberrys
1/3 cup light vanilla soy
4-5 ice cubes
half a bananna
a few sprinkles of sugar (to taste)

Throw it all in a blender until smooth, pour into a glass and enjoy!
a picture of my smoothie. Can't really appreciate it's lovely pink color in this pic though.
It's healthy, it's refreshing, and it is my way of hurrying summer! Can't wait for some more sunshine!
 Rachel Approved Smoothie Recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...