Friday, August 12, 2011

Kissing Game

So, you know the "bug game" where when you see a Volts Wagon bug you call it and punch whoever is closest? I'm pretty good at that game.

My good friend Amy got me hooked on it. Well, forced me to become good at it, because whenever I'm driving with her I have a sore arm. (just kidding she hits nice)


This is one of the few games I've ever been better at then Jeff. And of course the punching got old when he wouldn't "punch" me back. So I switched things up...

Everytime I see a bug (when I'm with Jeff) I call it and kiss him instead of punching. It's a win-win, and now he's getting better at the game too. :)

So if you see a new VW car commercial come out with kissing instead of hitting- I started it!!! lol :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...