Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cooking Together

So, lets be honest- I dont cook. I never really learned because my mom and sister are so good at it. Yeah, i can make pancakes, cookies, fry an egg and cook chicken- so I can survive. The problem is having the guts to try new things...even with a recipe. :)

That's one of the perks to being married, Jeff likes to cook, and now we like to cook together. So far all of our efforts have tasted great!!!

 
Shrimp Alfrado

Salmon and rice

Chicken and stir fry
In other news:

We are currently living with my parents while we finish up our summer jobs. I'm excited to move into our tiny little apartment, two or so weeks from now, just before school starts. I'm excited to decorate and make ourselves a comfy little home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...