Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pesto Pizza on Peta Bread

Jeff and I had a bunch of friends over on Tuesday so i needed something easy and delicious to serve. By following my latest craving for Pesto I found this recipe from The Lovely Cupboard and modified it a bit to make it quicker and more me :)

I bought Peta bread (sigh, Hunger Games- soooo good. Okay back to food) spread a good amount of pesto as sauce and then spread Parmesan cheese, olives, chicken, tomato and a crumbly-savory-cheese (i cannot remember the name of) all over. Since I didn't have raw dough to cook, I put them in the oven at 350 for 5-10 to toast the bread and melt the cheese.

Served alongside salad and followed up with fudge popsicles, it was the perfect summer time dinner.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...