Saturday, June 18, 2011

I Wants It!!!

Some of my newest Etsy finds that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have in my new home!!!
great reminder to BE in the moment and enjoy your love here and now- dont live for the future.
I love little containers. I love having a place for everything, and it's even better when that lil place is this cute!
I'm totally making this
classic charm and class above a desk, vanity, table or bed- so many options!
how cool is it to store magazines in an explosives box! ok, or put anything in an old explosives box!
I'm definitely making this for above our bed or on our mantle.
this color always catches my eye
there's something so cool about hanging a window frame on an empty wall. or, add a screen and some hooks and it's a handy and cute jewelry hanger

2 comments:

  1. Becca, the two you said you're gonna make...how do you plan on doing that? I'd love the one with the vows! I want to know how to make it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...